Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another one bites the dust!

And another one gone and another gone - another one bites the dust!

Came across a fellow WLS blogger, and all of his titles to his posts are song titles, so I couldn't help it. Gotta love Queen - now that's gonna be running through my head all day.

So, another pound gone - yea! Even though it's slower now, it's still exciting when I see the weight still coming off. Saw the folks last weekend - Pop's still stressing that I'm losing too much. Good grief. First I was too big; now I'm getting too small. I wish there was something I could say to him so that he wouldn't worry, but I guess that's a dad's perogitive.

He's got a point, though - Special K said the same thing; if I were to just maintain and not lose any more, that would be alright. And it would be. I'm in a much better place now. I can breathe, walk forever, climb stairs and hills, bend over with no effort - clothing is fun again. But I want more. Being told once I'd never be a size 10 has been something that stuck in my brain, and I want to see if I can. If I am too thin, then great; I'll have fun putting some weight back on. But I just have to see if I can.

Not sure why that's important to me, but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment