I am so thankful for:
- the love of my Special K
- my family and my friends
- Mr. Sparky No-barky
- still having my job, unlike 150 of my former co-workers
- still being able to afford to pay the bills and keep a roof over our heads
- the insurance from work that allowed my WLS
- the WLS itself - that it's working fantastic and that I'm able to work it
- days like this Tuesday past; had a terrific time at Mr. T's - he had a house full of women, baking up a storm - what fun we had!
- not having to do Turkey day at our house - God Bless R&W! Not only did they invite us, they also invited my folks and my brother. How nice and how cool is that?!
- waking up this morning, ready to face a new day
- my warm, fuzzy - size XL! - bathrobe
It occurs to me how lucky I am - sure, the economy sucks, there are a lot of uncertainties in the world right now, and there's a good possibility of more layoffs come January. But I refuse to worry about what I have no control over.
So right here? Right now? Life is good.