Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two more...

Down two more yesterday morning, making it a loss of 150 even. Still so exciting.

And every single day, someone mentions how good I'm looking. I am blessed with nice co-workers. I've read elsewhere that many folks that go through WLS experience derogatory remarks from co-workers, as well as friends and family! I can't imagine that. My honey's been most supportive and loving, my family is so happy for me, as are our good friends. And at work, no-one's ever given me anything except support and compliments.

'Tis a lucky girl that I am!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Caren! I am so proud of you. I am down 106 lbs and still chugging away. It is much slower now but I am very happy with my success and that I continue to maintain/lose. It is a great feeling indeed!!!

    Take care,

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that people are so supportive of you! Don't the compliments just totally make your day?? Congrats on hitting 150 lost, it's an amazing feeling :)

    ReplyDelete