Friday, October 24, 2008

On my way to "One"derland!

Wow - only 10 more pounds to go until I reach 200. Amazing. It's been 20 years since I weighed this "little" what a terrific feeling! I'm fitting into XLs (from a 4 or 5X) now; I tried that pair of size 20 Gap jeans on and they fit (a little snug yet, 5 or 10 more and it'll be perfect).

This weekend, I'm taking all of my over-sized clothes to Tent City out on Mercer Island. It's gotten very cold at night (37 degrees this morning!) and someone will get use out of my coats and whatnot. I'm only taking out the nice office wear, so that I bring those to "Dress for Success" in Seattle (an organization for women with little means to find something to wear to go out on interviews). I was going to try to sell my nice leather coat, but I think I'll just give that to them, as well. It's warm and it'll make me feel good to know someone will get good use from it.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood - cold, but beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment