Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Life has been sweet - no bad days this week. Although Thursday we had an event at work that involved a dunk tank (a fund raiser for our company's Heart Walk team) and since I'm on the Events Team, I was helping out. Having been cool and overcast all week, we were worried it would be that way on Thursday, but luckily the sun came out and it got warm. However, I was chasing and picking up the balls. Between standing in the sun and bending over repeatedly, I got very dizzy(er!) twice. Most disconcerting, but I knew it was my own fault. I didn't eat enough that day. Ah, well. Gotta focus on getting those calories and protein in.

A very nice co-worker brought in two pair of really nice jeans that didn't fit her anymore. Said she used to work at a Gap, and they are beautiful. They are a size 18 and a 20, and I don't think the 20 will fit yet. Special K wants me to try - thinks the 20 will already. We'll see - I'll try it later on this morning.

In any event, I need pants. Mine are all falling off my hips. Later today, we're gonna hit some thrift shops and Avenue and Catherines to see if we can find some on the cheap. Don't want buy anything too expensive only to have it be too big again in a few months.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment