Friday, February 20, 2009

Yea! Stall broken...

I hope. Another pound gone this morning. Very happy to see that. I know I say I'm ok if I don't lose any more, but I really would like to get down another 20 or so, whatever that size 10 takes. I didn't realize that this part of my journey would be harder than the first part; I wouldn't have thought that possible, but it is. Since my appetite has returned with a vengeance, it is so hard not to continually snack. And I keep thinking if I keep busy, I won't have time to think about food, but that's not the case. It's all consuming, sometimes. Very disconcerting. When it gets really bad, I drink some water and start thinking about all of my new clothes and shoes and how much better I feel.

Sometimes, that works. But sometimes, the cookie wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment