Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I am so thankful for:
  • the love of my Special K
  • my family and my friends
  • Mr. Sparky No-barky
  • still having my job, unlike 150 of my former co-workers
  • still being able to afford to pay the bills and keep a roof over our heads
  • the insurance from work that allowed my WLS
  • the WLS itself - that it's working fantastic and that I'm able to work it
  • days like this Tuesday past; had a terrific time at Mr. T's - he had a house full of women, baking up a storm - what fun we had!
  • not having to do Turkey day at our house - God Bless R&W! Not only did they invite us, they also invited my folks and my brother. How nice and how cool is that?!
  • waking up this morning, ready to face a new day
  • my warm, fuzzy - size XL! - bathrobe

It occurs to me how lucky I am - sure, the economy sucks, there are a lot of uncertainties in the world right now, and there's a good possibility of more layoffs come January. But I refuse to worry about what I have no control over.

So right here? Right now? Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment