Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday. We had a wonderful time at our friends' house. I was able to eat a little turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy with cranberry jelly. YUM! Also had a sliver of pumpkin pie (just the mousse part - crust doesn't work well) with a little whipped cream - felt very decadent.

Been waiting to post all week, as pictures were taken and Miss R said she'd e-mail them to me, but she hasn't had the opportunity to do that yet.

So, here we are in the holiday season. I love Christmas and everything around it, but this year, I'm just not in. I'm not sure if it's the economy, or all the layoffs (both with my own company and in the area), but it's as if I feel I don't have the right to feel jovial when there's so much unhappiness around. Silly, I know, but there you go.

So, gonna try to drag out the Xmas boxes this weekend and get our place gussied up. Sparky gets his picture taken tomorrow with Santa, so I can get our Xmas cards done (I always prefer to make them, if I can). See if I can't make myself get in the mood. I was just in the supermarket, where they were playing Xmas music, and I found myself singing along, so that's a good thing.

Miss T, if you're reading this, answer my e-mail - P and I would love to see you, 'k?

No comments:

Post a Comment