Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stall Broken - Finally!

Wow - nearly two weeks with no lossage; very frustrating! But this morning, one pound down. Yea! Finally.

Although, if I'm totally honest, I did have a three pound gain within this two week period that I just refuse to acknowledge (too late, huh - just did), so technically, I've lost 4 pounds over the past two weeks.

Not sure why I had the gain - I'm not doing much different. We did go to Denny's for brunch (too late for breakfast, but a little early for lunch) and I ordered off the Senior menu - yes, I did! Not quite 50, but this neck of mine actually came in handy. Not only is it less expensive, but it comes in smaller portions, too, on small plates. I ordered the chicken-fried steak - had mashed potatoes on the side with a salad. Ate most of the salad, so only could do a few bites each of the steak and potatoes, but it felt so good to have a "full" meal. Typically, when I eat these days, it's all one thing (ie: soup, or beans, or salad), so it was a nice change of pace to have a "regular" meal.

But I have to realize, too, that I'm coming up to my 6 month mark, so the weight loss will be slowing down a bit. Bummer; kind of like losing 3 or 4 pounds a week - lol. But slower is better - will be apt to stay off, I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment