Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bad Day Yesterday

(sigh) Still learning. Started yesterday wonderfully - had a blouse on that we've had for years, but it never fit. Now it does. And it's pink - one of my favorite colors.

Then I had lunch at about 12:30. Four bites of Thai noodles with peanut sauce. The fourth bite already told me I blew it. Went into that dying mode - got stuck, kept throwing up, and it hurt like there's no tomorrow. I called Special K and asked if she would drive me home, which she did. The drive home was very painful - I felt every little bump and going uphill? Not pleasant. It wasn't until about 5:30 or 6:00 that I started to feel not so bad. Walked Sparky - thought I was hungry and tried to eat, but one bite told me no, wasn't ready for that.

Can't believe I got like that from noodles. I've done pasta with no problems. Only thing I can think of is the Thai noodle is a bit heavier than regular pasta. Very frustrating.

Today? I feel bruised inside. Had a creamsicle protein drink for breakfast (vanilla protein powder mixed with organic OJ) and plan on a tomato soup for lunch.

Gonna be a liquid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment