Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Congrats, Saints!

Went to a Super Bowl party Sunday, at Mr. T's house; lots of fun - good company, good food, good libations :) And while I'm not a big football fanatic (Special K is - only reason I know anything about the game), I was very pleased that the Saints won. This will be a good boost for New Orleans and even after all this time after Katrina, they need all the help they can get.

This past weekend was wonderful - it was my happy birthday yesterday! So of course, that made it my happy birthday weekend. K and I actually went out Saturday night - been a long time since we've been able to do that, but since I quite the night club, my weekends are my own again. And the folks were very adamant that we not come this weekend - to take it easy and to make it ours. Which we did.

Why weren't we born rich instead of beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment